moderated Re: Hello All Is it outlook or office 365 email ?

O.Addison Gethers

Hello  My friend told me in her fb message that she have office 365  when I was on the phone with her and Microsoft disability support to download and installed email programs  for $6 a month  !! Is office 365 is the same thing as outlook?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 3:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Is it outlook or office 365 email ?

You probably didn’t get a response back before because your question is pretty hard to understand.

Even now the only question I can glean from this is:

“Is there outlook or office 365 email ?”

Yes. Outlook is the e-mail client in Microsoft office.

If you want your friend to be helped by the list, I think you’ll need to be a bit more specific, or maybe even get her on here to ask the question herself.

Does she have outlook? I guess that’d be a good place to start. Is she trying to set up e-mail with an iSP? Gmail? Something else?