moderated Re: Hello All Is it outlook or office 365 email ?

James English

Hello,

The OP wasn't asking if it exists, I think, they were asking if anyone
knows how to use it. I don't, I've not used it for about 4 years, just
clarifying the question for any further responses.

On 6/18/19, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:
You probably didn't get a response back before because your question is
pretty hard to understand.

Even now the only question I can glean from this is:

"Is there outlook or office 365 email ?"

Yes. Outlook is the e-mail client in Microsoft office.

If you want your friend to be helped by the list, I think you'll need to be
a bit more specific, or maybe even get her on here to ask the question
herself.

Does she have outlook? I guess that'd be a good place to start. Is she
trying to set up e-mail with an iSP? Gmail? Something else?