moderated Re: Hello All Is it outlook or office 365 email ?

Munawar Bijani <munawarb@...>

Hi,

Just type outlook into the Windows search box and the outlook program will come up. Press ENTER on it.

If it's their first time starting Outlook then Outlook will show the new mail account screen. They need to fill out the details and then they will be able to send mail.

On 6/18/2019 2:30 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Hello All I have post about it but didn’t get any response back from any member. Is there outlook or office 365 email ? My friend have window7 desktop  and jaws2019 ,she is having problem trying to how to send new email and reply email and add contact in address book !! Do any member have this email clients ? If so Can you tell me what I need to tell my friend what she need to do ?

Thank you

Addison