moderated Re: Jaws and Express Scribe

David F. <scopist65@...>

Hello,

Thank you for getting back.  Most encouraging.

Would you maybe be interested in discussing some of the aspects of transcription as a career and using Express Scribe off list.

I hate to tie up a Jaws user list with a huge basket of questions, some about Express Scribe, some about the transcription field itself.

I can be emailed at scopist65@...

I am very pleased to hear you feel the software is very accessible.  I’m just not sure what settings I should change to make it more efficient. Seems you always change a setting or two and if there is a way to email the company NHC I have not found it yet.

I attempted to look at some YouTube tutorials and they sort of helped, but are so visual.  Apparently there are templates, fast fox short-cuts, and other work-improvers.

Thank you for your assistance.

David