From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Munawar Bijani
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 11:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws no longer reads the Windows 10 emoji panel

Mine works fine, I just now tested it with JAWS 2019. Try pressing down arrow instead of left/right arrow. Up/down travel inside the category.

On 6/18/2019 2:09 PM, ann wrote:
Hi,

With the latest update to Jaws, I can now no longer read the Windows
emoji panel. It apparently does pop up, and I can arrow around and
pres Enter to insert emojis, but Jaws speaks nothing at all now.

Is there a fix for this

~Ann?