moderated Re: outlook no longer automatically updating my inbox folder

Munawar Bijani <munawarb@...>

A quick Google search turned up this article.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/312336/e-mail-messages-are-not-automatically-sent-or-received-at-startup-in-o

I've personally never had this issue but if you shut your system down improperly or something like that sometimes the supporting files and databases can become corrupt.

On 6/18/2019 1:14 PM, John Covici wrote:
In that group there is nothing about startup, just schedule
send/receive after so many minutes set to 30.

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 12:50:36 -0400,
Bill White wrote:
Make sure that under Send and Receive (my shortcut is ALT plus CONTROL plus
S) that your account is set to send and receive at startup.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com