From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: 16 June 2019 23:21
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need help with file explorer

Hi listers,

In my great wisdom, I managed to invert the listed files. Not sure how I did it, but those beginning with the letter Z are on top and the files beginning with the letter A are at the bottom. Not a terrible thing, but annoying. Since I don’t know how it got this way, I can’t figure out how to put it back the way I’m used to it. Can someone please help me?

FYI, I’m using JAWS 2018 and Windows 10.

Thanks for any help.

Shirley

Shirley Tracy