moderated Re: Need help with file explorer

The Iowa Gal <iowagal728@...>

Hey Shirley, this just happened to me as well and I know I didn’t do it, so don’t feel too bad. Once in a while these computers just do their own thing and we’re left to make it right. I also have this happen with my choice of default programs. Best, Norma

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 5:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need help with file explorer

Hi shirley,

Open any file explorer window and make sure nothing is selected, it shouldn’t be when  you first open a folder unless you move the cursor. If a folder or file is selected you can press Control + Spacebar to unselect it.

Now press Shift + F10, arrow to Sort by, expand the sub menu with the right arrow and then arrow down and make sure “ascending” is selected, simply press enter once you get to it and that should fix it.