moderated Re: Need help with file explorer

Hi shirley,

Open any file explorer window and make sure nothing is selected, it shouldn’t be when  you first open a folder unless you move the cursor. If a folder or file is selected you can press Control + Spacebar to unselect it.

Now press Shift + F10, arrow to Sort by, expand the sub menu with the right arrow and then arrow down and make sure “ascending” is selected, simply press enter once you get to it and that should fix it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 3:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need help with file explorer

Hi listers,

In my great wisdom, I managed to invert the listed files. Not sure how I did it, but those beginning with the letter Z are on top and the files beginning with the letter A are at the bottom. Not a terrible thing, but annoying. Since I don’t know how it got this way, I can’t figure out how to put it back the way I’m used to it. Can someone please help me?

FYI, I’m using JAWS 2018 and Windows 10.

Thanks for any help.

Shirley

Shirley Tracy