moderated Re: Outlook 365 still broken in latest JAWS 2019, and certain listviews no longer read properly

Russell Solowoniuk

The update fixed the alt+ 1, 2, 3, 4, reading issue for me.

Cheers,

Russell

On Jun 13, 2019, at 7:04 AM, James Homuth <james@...> wrote:

So the 06.10 version of JAWS was supposed to fix the alt+1 through 4 hotkeys in Outlook 365. I can’t speak for anyone else, but on mine, it did not. Additionally, certain listviews that read properly yesterday no longer do so. For example, Tween’s listviews only partially read, and only if I do a say line. The same might be true for anyone using Open Tween. I thought it might have been an issue with my settings, but running JAWS in alternate default user directory mode produces the same result. Is anyone else noticing either of these issues, or am I one of today’s lucky winners?