moderated Re: Possible Bug In File Explorer In Latest Jaws Update

Richard Turner

tom,
The Windows command to create a new folder is Control-Shift-N.
Richard

On Jun 15, 2019, at 12:16 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I just updated to the latest build of Jaws 2019 on this Windows 10 PC.

Most things seem to be working well, and I’m very glad to have the Alt 1 through 6 commands available again for reading Outlook 2016 message fields.

However, I might have discovered a bug in File Explorer with the new Jaws update.

When in a folder list view, I used to be able to create a new folder using the alt control N command.  I found this to be quite handy and efficient.

While I can still create a new folder by finding the option in the file explorer menus, it seems like the alt control N command is no longer working.

Can anyone else check for this bug, and let us know if it is being experienced on other Windows 10 computers with the latest Jaws update?

Thanks!

Tom Behler