moderated Re: Outlook 365 still broken in latest JAWS 2019, and certain listviews no longer read properly

Janet George

My list views in outlook 2016 is no longer reading in the latest JFW 2019 either.

Janet
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
John 3: 16

On Jun 15, 2019, at 8:31 AM, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

The Outlook hotkeys are fixed for me.

All the best