Re: creating an apple ID

George B

there is no captush in itunes when you set up a apple i d also

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Lange
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 21:40
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: creating an apple ID

Hi Kimsan,
Friggin' kaptchas make me nuts; I hate kaptchas and do everything
possible
to avoid them. Is your Apple ID going to be used on an IOS device such
as
an iPhone or iPad? If so, why not use the app store on the IOS device
create your Apple ID. That's what I did on my iPhone and on my
girlfriend's
iPhone, and in neither case did I have to screw around with a stupid
kaptcha.

Tom