From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Munawar Bijani
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS skipping to end of page in Firefox

I have Automatically Read Pages When Loaded set to Off.

When JAWS announces the list of headings and links on a page I'll begin
to navigate the page. Suddenly, I find myself at the bottom of the page.
This happens so often that I now wait about a second after JAWS
announces the list of links and headings before I begin to navigate.

I'm assuming there's a race condition here and am wondering if anyone
has noticed this behavior? I have not tried in Chrome or Edge. This is
Firefox Quantum of course.