moderated JAWS skipping to end of page in Firefox

Munawar Bijani <munawarb@...>

I have Automatically Read Pages When Loaded set to Off.

When JAWS announces the list of headings and links on a page I'll begin to navigate the page. Suddenly, I find myself at the bottom of the page. This happens so often that I now wait about a second after JAWS announces the list of links and headings before I begin to navigate.

I'm assuming there's a race condition here and am wondering if anyone has noticed this behavior? I have not tried in Chrome or Edge. This is Firefox Quantum of course.