moderated Re: That feature where you can change to all that font information.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Tim. To get to Sound schemes,

1. Open JAWS Settings Center either by using JAWS key plus six on the numbers row, or

Press JAWS key plus F2, and press S twice to get to Settings Center.

2. In the search box, type the word

scheme

3. When JAWS says Speech and sound schemes, Arrow down once, and press ENTER on Sound Schemes.

4. When JAWS says Speech and Sound Schemes closed,

Press Right Arrow to open Sound schemes.

5. Press F6 to reach the pane where you can select the sound scheme you want.

6. Arrow up and down through the available sound schemes.

7. Once you have found the scheme you want, close Settings Center with ALT plus F4. JAWS will tell you that you have made changes, and ask if you wish to save them.

8. If you wish to save the changes, press SPACE on the Yes prompt.

That’s it.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...