moderated Re: Restoring default settings J 2019

The Iowa Gal <iowagal728@...>

Hi Bill, after testing with default settings mode as Mike B. instructed, I will be doing as you advise. I’ll let you know if I run into any snags, but I’m confident I’ll be ok. Thanks for everything! Best,

Norma

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Restoring default settings J 2019

Hi, Norma. Probably the best way to restore JAWS to the default settings is to rerun the JAWS installer for your particular version. Then do a JAWS repair.

If you have trouble doing this, I will send you a message off list with my number, and you can give me a call. I will walk you through it. I hope this helps you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...