From: Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: Restoring default settings J 2019

Hi, Norma. Probably the best way to restore JAWS to the default settings is to rerun the JAWS installer for your particular version. Then do a JAWS repair.

If you have trouble doing this, I will send you a message off list with my number, and you can give me a call. I will walk you through it. I hope this helps you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...