From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 19:29
Subject: [Bulk] Facebook Question

Ok, I figured it out through the http://m.facebook.com simplified
interface.
It was still convoluted though, and beared no resemblance to what a
few well-meaning sighted friends told me to look for. *LOL*
so my question still stands, regarding bridging the communication
gap when trying to describe things back and forth with the sighted
folk.

Any tips?

chris
http://www.ctsmastering.com