moderated Re: How to get to a YouTube Skip Ads popup?

Shankar C

if you feel that the add playing more than expected time, you may
refresh the page by pressing f5 key.
I use this method some time if I am unable to find the skip add button!

On 6/11/19, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:
Hi,

I find that if you let the ad run for about ten seconds, then the B method
will work. The Skip ad button doesn't come up at the beginning of ads, so
you have to watch a bit of them.

All the best

Steve