From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel cannot be used with jaws2019, latest update

It is working fine here just a little slow I would suggest contacting freedom scientific
On Jun 11, 2019, at 21:17, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi
I was trying to create a spreadsheet in Microsoft excel today, and noticed that Jaws did not read anything as I was navigating. I’m using the latest update. Does anyone know what’s going on?
I’m using office 2016, through office 365.
Thanks for any and all assistance with this issue, Jessica