moderated Re: Excel rows and columns

Except that one never sticks for long whereas the other one, if done correctly, gets saved with your workbook and even if I were to email the file to somebody else who used Jaws they column and row headers would read for them.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Palmer Loux
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel rows and columns

Hello
Get to the first cell of your first column Press insert the 0 on numpad with numlock off, and control with your right hand, with the left hand press alt and R you should hear “setting row headers”. Then press insert control with right hand and with left hand press alt and the letter C. You should head “setting Column headers” it is a 4 key press for each .
On Jun 6, 2019, at 8:29 AM, Brian Switzer <brian.switzer12@...> wrote:

Good morning,

I know this can be done somehow. How do you get JAWS to read the row and column headers in Excel? Thanks!

All the Best,
Brian Switzer

--
Palmer from CBVI