From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vaughn Brown
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Wat is applications mode?

Hi Tim,

Application mode is when you are in a edit field or another type of
application. If you double tap the PC cursor twice rapidly it will pop
you out of it and back into your regular functions. If you need to go
back into the application mode hit enter on the field.
HTH,
Vaughn

On 6/11/19, Tim Ford <ttford@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All,

On a couple of web sites, when I press the PC cursor key, JAWS says
"applications mode". In that state, I cannot perform the usual navigations
or do much of anything. I have filed to find this as a JAWS help topic.
Can someone solve this mystery for me?

Sincerely,

Tim Ford

--