From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vaughn Brown
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 12:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Looking for JAWS 7 training materials

Hi there,

Have you check the training material found in the menu for this vertion?
Thank you,
Vaughn

On 6/10/19, Joseph Norton <joseph.norton@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi:

I know that FS doesn't mind copying the actual training materials,
according to their statements in the materials, so I hope someone
would be willing to help.

I have an older machine I'm running JFW 7.10 on and I wonder if
someone could help me obtain the specific training daisy files for that version.

No big deal, but, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Kindly,
Vaughn Brown