moderated Re: Bringing up the Emoji panel?

Peter Tesar

I'm playing with it now, in Notepad.

I noticed that after issuing the command, hitting space will bring up the panel quickly.

If I close the panel with     ESCAPE, and then issue the command it comes up but closed. Hitting space will open it.

I'm still floundering about trying to consistently get into a list of the emoji symbol for smiley faces.

Tabbing will get me to the list of groups, arrow right goes through the groups such as:

  Most Recently Used and smiley faces.

But, how to open or get into the group list of Smiley Faces?

Just once did I land in a list of smiley faces but I don't know what I did.

Peter T.