moderated Re: Lost command to bring up the Emoji panel?

Peter Tesar

I just got it working, but maybe there is a delay or I have to repeat the command.

I was trying to bring up the emoji panel in a Thunderbird new message body and Notepad.

Now I know that it works but only sometimes.

Thanks.

Peter T.

On 6/10/2019 9:07 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Those two keyboard shortcuts remain unchanged.   Are you in a field that would allow text entry when you hit either one?

If not, check what your language and region settings are.  See: https://www.askvg.com/fix-emoji-panel-keyboard-shortcut-not-working-in-windows-10/

       ~ Lauren Bacall