moderated Re: problem with crome and staying loggin in

John Covici

Neither is true that I know of. I am certainly not in incognito mode,
and I only have one extension and it is call tab to window and that is
it.

On Sat, 08 Jun 2019 12:35:00 -0400,
Brian Vogel wrote:

What Chrome Extensions do you have installed? It sounds like some sort of privacy related extension is deleting all your cookies upon exiting Chrome, and Chrome does not support this by default. Either that, or you're firing up
Chrome in incognito mode (which takes some very intentional doing) in which case nothing is preserved when the incognito session is closed.

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete. If you’re alive, it isn’t.

~ Lauren Bacall

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una