moderated Re: Inserting Rows in an existing Excel Sheet

Ann Byrne

f2.

At 04:25 PM 6/9/2019, you wrote:
Thanks. And, Editing Formulas?

On 6/9/19, Ann Byrne <annakb@...> wrote:
Realize, though, that you can still use the Office 2003 commands. To
insert a row, I use alt-i, then r, enter. To insert a column, alt-i,
then c, enter. The applications key is your friend--so pressing it
and arrowing down will give you the insert dialog of course. But I'm
lazy and still type in the commands.
At 03:03 PM 6/9/2019, you wrote:
Alrightie Now! That's not very intuitive as it was before..:)

Thank you...much appreciated!!!

On 6/9/19, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:
As I said, you can bring up the application menu (Shift + F10), arrow
"Insert..." and then select insert entire column or insert entire row.