From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Russell Solowoniuk
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2019 8:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Inserting Rows in an existing Excel Sheet

Hi George,

If you wish to insert a new column, place your cursor in the column to the right of where you wish to insert the new column. Select the column you are in by pressing CTRL + spacebar. Jaws will say "Selected entire column". Now press the applications key and arrow down to "Insert" and press enter. A new blank column will be inserted to the left of the column you were in.

If you wish to insert a new blank row, place the cursor in the row below where you wish the new row to be inserted. Select the entire row by pressing Shift + spacebar. Jaws will say "Selected entire row". Now press the applications key and arrow down to "Insert" and press enter. A new blank row will be inserted above the row you were in.

If you wish to edit a formula, or see what the formula is, move to the cell with the formula and press F2. This will place you in edit mode and you can read the formula and make any changes you want.

Hope this helps.

Russell