moderated Re: Inserting Rows in an existing Excel Sheet

I find the easiest shortcut for inserting new rows and columns is Control + NumPad Plus, it will ask you if you want to insert a new row or a new column, Insert + NumPad Minus allows you to delete a column or row.
As for copying, all you have to do is press Control + C on a cell containing a formula.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of George Gray
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2019 8:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Inserting Rows in an existing Excel Sheet

Hola!

I am using the latest versions of Win10 and Office (not 365) on my DeskTop and I have a couple of questions, if I may:

1. How can I Insert a new vertical Column between the existing horizontal Rows,

2. How can I Copy and then Edit the existing Formulas?

I knew how to accomplish these actions within the old Excel program, but cannot figure it out with the Ribbons. I know how to navigate the Ribbons to some degree, but can't identify the Insert New Column and Edit Formulas items.

Thanks in advance.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY