moderated Inserting Rows in an existing Excel Sheet

George Gray

Hola!

I am using the latest versions of Win10 and Office (not 365) on my
DeskTop and I have a couple of questions, if I may:

1. How can I Insert a new vertical Column between the existing horizontal Rows,

2. How can I Copy and then Edit the existing Formulas?

I knew how to accomplish these actions within the old Excel program,
but cannot figure it out with the Ribbons. I know how to navigate the
Ribbons to some degree, but can't identify the Insert New Column and
Edit Formulas items.

Thanks in advance.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY