moderated Re: problem with crome and staying loggin in

Ashleigh Piccinino

You might want to contact Jim Fettgather on this issue. He probably is subscribe to this group, so he’ll be better able to help you then I will.

On Jun 4, 2019, at 9:25 PM, John Covici <covici@...> wrote:

Hi. I am wondering if anyone knows how to fix a problem I am having
with crome which I just started using. I am using Jaws 2019 latest
update. With crome latest official version, it won't allow me to stay
logged in to various sites like slack, various forums, or whatever. I
made sure that under the settings that sites are allowed to read and
write cooky data -- at least the button says pressed when I go to it,
but it does not work at all, so I am wondering how it is working for
others and am I doing something wrong, or is there another setting I
need?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?