toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
If no one else has suggested this yet, try the following.
1. Please open the Facebook Mobile app.
2. After logging into your account, go to the friends tab. If you're using an iPhone, this tab is the second tab from the bottom left of your screen.
3. After double-tapping on friends, swipe rightwards upon knowing you're at the begining of the screen.
4. Go to "find friends" and double-tap.
5. On that screen, make sure that friends is selected instead of the apparent default, suggestions. Hope this helps!
thank you for your question,
On Jun 4, 2019, at 12:45 PM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings@...
Yes, I could use that tutorial also.
Love in Christ
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2019 12:10 PM
Subject: Finding my list of friends in Facebook?
I cannot remember how to get into the list of friends tied to my Facebook account. I am using the mobile web page version of Facebook. I have found it before, but now cannot. Any ideas? Also, if someone knows of a good Facebook JAWS
tutorial, please let me know.