moderated Re: Finding my list of friends in Facebook?

Ashleigh Piccinino

Hello Tim,
If no one else has suggested this yet, try the following.
1. Please open the Facebook Mobile app.
2. After logging into your account, go to the friends tab. If you're using an iPhone, this tab is the second tab from the bottom left of your screen.
3. After double-tapping on friends, swipe rightwards upon knowing you're at the begining of the screen.
4. Go to "find friends" and double-tap.
5. On that screen, make sure that friends is selected instead of the apparent default, suggestions. Hope this helps!
thank you for your question,
Ashleigh Piccinino

On Jun 4, 2019, at 12:45 PM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings@...> wrote:

Yes, I could use that tutorial also.