moderated Re: How to get to a YouTube Skip Ads popup?

Randy Barnett

The B button works sometimes but it is just the way you tube is.

On 6/7/2019 2:52 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi,

Recently I’ve been having trouble with finding the Skip Ads button in YouTube. Today, several minutes into an 18 minute ad and being unable to find the Skip Ads button, I cornered a sighted coworker who easily found what they described as a Skip Ads popup button that was over the Play button area. This never announced as I tabbed and arrowed through the YouTube screen.

Is there a way or ways to consistently find YouTube Skip Ads buttons?

Thanks in advance, Keith