moderated Re: Excel rows and columns

Sieghard,

           Please send the sample spreadsheet to me via e-mail, as attachments get stripped (or at least they do on the web interface) by this Groups.io group.  I'll take a look and download JAWS so I have it in 40 minute mode.

           Also let me know whether it's column headings, row titles, or both that you're looking to have spoken as you traverse the table.  I do know that when I was last working with Excel and JAWS it will only read the column title once, when you land in that column, if you stay within it (move up/down) and the same was true of the row title (move left/right).

       ~ Lauren Bacall