Facebook Question

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Hi folks.

Has anybody managed to leave a Facebook group? I'm having trouble finding a simple "leave group" option anywhere.
Asking sighted folks where it resides is of no help, since Jaws reorganizes things into a different reading order compared to what they see.

For that matter, is there an easy way to show a sighted person visually how I hear a web page through Jaws, remotely I mean? Somewhere online that demonstrates "ok, this is what you see, but this is what I hear and in this order."

Because it's just about impossible dialoguing with sighted folks about these things. "it's on the right, near the search box" is a typical example of a suggestion from a sighted person, and they may be entirely correct, visually. But there seems to be no way to translate that into a strategy with Jaws to locate things on the same screen.

Chris
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt