moderated Re: jaws quick / hot key

Very interesting and, as  you said, one of these weird and unique things which do happen.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 8:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws quick / hot key

No.

But unless you are on my computer, the Jaws hotkey will launch Jaws if you have one set up.

Otherwise, you can press Windows-key, plus r for the run dialog, and type jaws2019 and hit enter.

None of my desktop shortcut keys work when I use Jaws 2019, but they work fine if I run Jaws 2018. Neither Microsoft or FS can explain that.

I've done repairs, uninstall and reinstall, with no change.

So, the run dialog has become my friend.

Richard

On Jun 6, 2019, at 8:22 AM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@...> wrote:

Can this also be toggled to turn back on?