From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: 04 June 2019 13:51
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: JAWS stops speaking

Hi all,

I'm running JAWS 2018 on a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. This is one of
two identical machines I have for work.

The machine used to work fine. However, JAWS now stops speaking after around
5 or 10 minutes of use. It is apparently still running, there are no errors
and the laptop continues to function in all other respects.

If I close JAWS and reload it, it speaks again until it stops after another
5 or 10 minutes.

I have restarted several times but this hasn't fixed the problem.

The issue does not occur on the other machine.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix this?

Many thanks,

Ed