From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: 03 June 2019 15:22
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: google chrome anouncements

I don't think there is a way to access that notification like there was in Internet Explorer, but often, if the dialog has buttons that warrant a response, the buttons will often have a keyboard shortcut where you can press it to respond accordingly. for example, the notification pops up, and JAWS reads the message, and there is a button to OK the message.
the OK button might have a shortcut that you can press instead of clicking it. for instance, alt+o or what ever.

I think there might be a way in windows 10 that can access any notification and allow you to review/respond accordingly.