From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Portia Mason via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 11:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws Cursor İssue

This is the friend who stayed with you?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of soner
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2019 11:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hello, adding to your point, has been years that we herd no improvement about it from Freedom. They preferred investing on useless and naturally unsustainable features like research it.

I do not know what goes on in those technology showcases, but at least wish some Canadian and American mates appearing in those places with their real comments and feed-backs.

I sometimes listen FSCast podcasts, however, it is nothing more than a commercial session with some plastic questions and comments rather than a real community driven discussion on the product itself.

But, actually, you could ignore all my comments above and could keep on offering your gratitudes to Mr. Dammery and to his team for their "magical job" enabling us to use notepad!

Regards

On 6 Jun 2019, at 04:02, Tom Lange <lange85@...> wrote:

Hi,

Going back even as far as Windows XP, I’ve seen many instances in which invoking the Jaws cursor and then using the arrow keys results in “blank, blank, blank”  et cetera and I’ve never gotten a satisfactory answer regarding why that happens. I’ve tried tweaking the screen resolution and other settings, to no avail.

As for the John’s cursor, I’ve never actually encountered one of those but I would speculate that it must be some device that kicks into high gear when a guy hanging out in the red-light district gets busted and hauled in for soliciting.

On Jun 5, 2019, at 2:42 PM, Dan Longmore <danlongmore44@...> wrote:

Hi,

  JAWS is what was meant.  Sorry I did not proof better.

Dan