moderated Jaws Cursor İssue

soner

Dear listers, on Windows 10, I encounter a strange problem in Jaws
cursor mode with all web browsers. that while it reads properly
through arrow keys, it just says: "space", if I would like to move
word by word or character by character to move and click an element or
a word to read. So I am literally unable to grabb anything clickable
or any word to locate in Jaws cursor mode.
I have tested through various Jaws versions from April 2019 down to
2018, but it gives the same result.
I use a Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 P20W-C laptop with all the drivers
and firmwares up to date.

Any tip or help greatly appreciated.