moderated problem with crome and staying loggin in

John Covici

Hi. I am wondering if anyone knows how to fix a problem I am having
with crome which I just started using. I am using Jaws 2019 latest
update. With crome latest official version, it won't allow me to stay
logged in to various sites like slack, various forums, or whatever. I
made sure that under the settings that sites are allowed to read and
write cooky data -- at least the button says pressed when I go to it,
but it does not work at all, so I am wondering how it is working for
others and am I doing something wrong, or is there another setting I
need?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?