From: dennis [mailto:dennisc67@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 10:38 AM
Subject: goldwave scripts not working properly

after you open goldwave... unload and reload jaws. i have to do this
every time
but it works.

On 6/4/2019 8:51 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
Well, Mike B. sent steps to try to get the Script version, but all it
did was show me that the scripts were not loading the way I thought they
were.
I copied them to the appdata roaming, etc., folder and at least I know
they are loading properly, but I still cannot duplicate your issue.
The combo boxes read as I arrow up and down with all the settings I've
tried.
And, I still have no idea if the scripts are version 1.6 or version 2.
I suspect version 2, but I'm not sure.
For what it is worth, the date on the goldwave.ini and the rest of the
files in the GoldWave scripts is 06/04/2017.

Richard

Check out my web site at:www.turner42.com
“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of
flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The
knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@outlook.com]
To:main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 1:10 PM

Mario,
I believe I have the same scripts, but they are in the folder:
"C:\ProgramData\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2019\Scripts\enu\"

I confirmed this by opening the Jaws menu, then on the utilities menu,
explore utilities, then explore scripts, which is where I confirmed that
path, and the scripts work fine for me.

Richard

Check out my web site
at:https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.turner42.com&;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cab44ba3268ff4f7a9f2408d6e83268a4%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636951700526978833&amp;sdata=Q3%2BrgHgK2JGocwypfIt%2FkVFyBOLu2fN%2BraBTYf%2BCmHM%3D&amp;reserved=0