moderated E-mail Message Fields Have Disappeared Again

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

My e-mail header fields have disappeared again, in that they are now no longer able to be accessed via the alt 1, 2, 3, and 4 commands.

I used to be able to re-instate the fields via the following instructions, but these instructions no longer seem to work.

I’m using the latest build of Jaws 2019, and the Office 365 version of Outlook 2016 on this Windows 10 computer.

Thanks for any help.

Tom Behler

Instructions for restoring fields in an e-mail message if they disappear

If e-mail message fields disappear, and are not able to be accessed with the alt 1, 2, 3, or 4 commands, you must turn off features coming soon.

To do this, put focus on your in-box, and then hit the alt key to get to the home menu.

Then, arrow left once or twice, and you should get to the check box to turn this function on or off.

If it says “turn features coming soon off”, you know it’s on.  Just un-check the box, and you should be ok.

Note:  You will have to re-start Outlook and possibly even your computer for the change to take effect.