Re: goldwave scripts not working properly

dennis

after you open goldwave... unload and reload jaws. i have to do this every time but it works.

On 6/4/2019 8:51 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
Well, Mike B. sent steps to try to get the Script version, but all it did was show me that the scripts were not loading the way I thought they were.
I copied them to the appdata roaming, etc., folder and at least I know they are loading properly, but I still cannot duplicate your issue.
The combo boxes read as I arrow up and down with all the settings I've tried.
And, I still have no idea if the scripts are version 1.6 or version 2.
I suspect version 2, but I'm not sure.
For what it is worth, the date on the goldwave.ini and the rest of the files in the GoldWave scripts is 06/04/2017.

Richard

“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.  There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 7:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: goldwave scripts not working properly

well, I don't know what's wrong. the scripts worked just fine when I had JAWS 16 and 18. I had done a repair on 2018 but the problem remains.

Richard, are the scripts that you have version 2.0 or 1.6? there is a keystroke to show that information, but forgot what it is. it's not
insert+q but something else.

if anyone has a constructive suggestion, please do tell.