From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 7:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: goldwave scripts not working properly

well, I don't know what's wrong. the scripts worked just fine when I had JAWS 16 and 18. I had done a repair on 2018 but the problem remains.

Richard, are the scripts that you have version 2.0 or 1.6? there is a keystroke to show that information, but forgot what it is. it's not
insert+q but something else.

if anyone has a constructive suggestion, please do tell.