moderated jaws vocaliser voice issue

Marvin Hunkin <startrekvoyager@...>

Hi. Had to repair all my vocaliser voices, and when I change from  eloquence say to kate, get the ava voice, then have to then launch the English kate voice again. How to fix. Have not tried the other voices. Might try serena, or maybe lee or Daniel or tom.

Or maybe Fiona. So any way to fix this, or do I contact freedom scientific.

Any ideas.

Running windows 10 home 64 bit 1903, but did notice this on my old toshiba satellite pro c-50 – a machine, but now have a assus vivo book x 540 uar laptop.

And running the latest jaws 2019 april update and got the latest windows 10 update, and the latest real tech audio drivers.

Weird.

Marvin.