moderated Outlook 2019 reading incoming emails automatically

Rick Mladek

Hi all,

Yesterday I finally upgraded my Office Suite from 2010 to the recent 2019. The install went easy and the importing of email was also without too many headaches. However, I notice that when I'm not right at my computer and emails come in, Jaws begins reading the text of the incoming message, automatically. I've gone through the Outlook settings and the Jaws settings and can not figure out what is needing clicked or unclicked, so to speak.

Any and all help highly appreciated.

Also: Windows 10 and the latest Jaws 2019 updated version.

Rick