From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 1:10 PM
Subject: goldwave scripts not working properly

Mario,
I believe I have the same scripts, but they are in the folder:
"C:\ProgramData\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2019\Scripts\enu\"

I confirmed this by opening the Jaws menu, then on the utilities menu,
explore utilities, then explore scripts, which is where I confirmed that
path, and the scripts work fine for me.

Richard

“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of
flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The
knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."