From: William Windels [mailto:william.windels@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Monday, June 3, 2019, 9:45 AM
Subject: google chrome anouncements

Hello

I use chrome version 74.0.3729.169 64 bit and there, websites could give
somme messages on my computer with windows10.

This messages are spoken by jaws just as popup.

It would be nice if I could activate that popup to go directly to the
message so I can answer from there.

Any idea how I can activate this chat-window?

Many thx for any answer.

William Windels

Incident Manager SWF

02/506 0 487 / 0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op maandag- en vrijdag namiddag)